Saturday, November 27, 2010

I hate you coz you love me.


It all started with my birthday and ended with u asking me for a promise a promise i never wanted to make.A promise so difficult to execute but finally on the eve of this Diwali i made ur wish come true…. I am happy that i was able to fulfill some1′s wish.

I was never this way nor i wanted to be wat i am now this is just not fare…..you hate me coz i love you….that’s strange.
I know, there might be some reason ….a reason so unexplained …so unanswered but not a problem i hav given u a reason….a reason to hate me….
I dunno how….why ….i made u cry…..

i am sorry i did not hurt you intentionally….i mean it…wen i say this

A poem for u ….
i am always inspired when i think of u
Always admired the things you do
i had planned to start a new world with you
And till the end it wud be the two of us
But is this wrong or right can we still hold on?
can we still be the reason for each others smile….
may i know who are u alone to decide what’s wrong or right….
but we have enuf time to decide…
Either we’ll go on and hold on each other tight or end up with this small fight.
U can follow me this will create an enthusiasm in me to write on some more topics......

0 comments:

Post a Comment