Saturday, November 27, 2010

A game called love.

A game called love
Love is a game ….
Sometimes u win..many times you loose….
Like a fool I kept playing…..;-)
A game,I knew I am gonna loose….
I feel I did  so coz I wantd u to win….To see u smile…..:-)
A smile on ur face brought me closer to my goal by a mile….
But the smiles and these miles aren’t enough to reach the goal….
I keep watching things around me changing….
I wonder why I can’t change myself like them…
I have seen people winning and loosing…
But I dunno why I enjoy loosing to u…..
I have seen people making and breaking …..
I am so helpless….. neither can I make nor can I break……
Coz I have to abide by the rules u made….
I know it was ma mistake that I let you make the rules……
The rules which can only be followed by fools……
Like a fool I followed them and acted as if it was so cool……
So I cud see u smile and would reach closer to my goal  by another mile…..
I was wrong, not you , coz I decided to play…..
Even after knowing the harsh rules u layed…..
I have lost this game but I am glad that I lost this game to you…..
I said I tried to win….you smiled…. I cried that I missed the goal by a mile……
i was wrong i lost it all and u won it all….. ;-)
U can follow me this will create an enthusiasm in me to write on some more topics......

0 comments:

Post a Comment